What are the hazards of vaping facts vaping?
The vaping trend has become quite popular lately, but is it safe? Read on to find out the crucial facts and the hazards of vaping.
Some Vaping Facts
Vaping is the use of a battery-powered e-cigarette device, working at the same principle as a regular cigarette. However, the device forms inhalable vapors by heating a liquid known as ‘aerosol.’ A vaping device may contain nicotine, marijuana, and different flavorings.
Here are the top four vaping facts you should know:
- In 2017, almost 7 million adults reported using e-cigarettes
- In 2017, nearly 2.1 million high school and middle school students said they use e-cigarettes.
- E-cigarettes are age-restricted; however, youngsters and teens still use them.
Health Risks Posed by Vaping
Although many people around the world are using e-cigarettes, these devices pose various health risks. The most significant risk of vaping is its link to lung disease. Although vaping doesn’t directly cause any lung problems, chemical irritation, immune reactions, or allergic reactions associated with the substances found in e-cigarettes are contributing factors.
- E-cigarettes contain nicotine, which can damage developing brains and is highly addictive.
- A few substances in e-cigarettes might increase the risk of cancer.
- Vaping can cause adverse effects to a developing fetus during pregnancy
- E-cigarettes can cause accidents such as burns, explosions, or poisoning from exposure to the liquid
The Side Effects of Vaping
- Dry Skin
- Dry Mouth
- Dry Eyes
- Insomnia when quitting
TNot everyone may go through these side effects, but we should know smoking has serious consequences. It is better to avoid adopting this habit altogether, if possible. If you need further information or assistance, please visit Metroplex Medical Centres.
blood test, blood urine tests, child urgent care, child urgent care near me, children urgent care, company drug screening, drug screening, health occupational, kids urgent care near me, occupational health services, oil hemp, doctors office near me, annual physical exams, cholesterol management, physicals, blood test, blood urine tests, company drug screening, covid-19 testing, onsite clinics, pediatric near me, physical therapy