FollowMyHealth™ Patient Portal
Metroplex Medical Centres uses FollowMyHealth for its patient portal, it offers you a secure, personal and easy way to manage your health information on the go, anytime, anywhere.
Available features in the Patient Portal:
- Access and maintain your personal health information
- View test and lab results
- Communicate privately with our providers
- Appointment requests
- Medication refill requests
Due to protecting your privacy and security. we currently offer limited options for registration:
- During your office visit a member of our staff will confirm your email address and send you an email invite for you to connect to our Patient Portal. The email contains an unique registration link that is specific to you only
- (Coming Soon) Existing FollowMyHealth users may establish a connection to our practice from within FollowMyHealth. Once you the steps below are completed our staff will follow protocols to verify your identity, one of which may include having to verify your identify in person before approving the request:
- Log in to FollowMyHealth
- Select the "My Account" menu
- Next choose "My Connections"
- Select the "Add organization" button
- Next search for "Metroplex Medical Centres"
- Select the "Connect" button
FollowMyHealth is a third-party patient portal and is not owned, operated, or managed by Metroplex
Medical Centres. Your agreement to the use of FollowMyHealth is solely at your discretion and is governed
The FollowMyHealth portal is intended to provide users with access to their health information and secure communication tools, the FollowMyHealth portal is not intended to provide medical advice.
DO NOT use the FollowMyHealth portal for medical matters requiring urgent attention or if you are experiencing an urgent medical problem. Please call 911 or the office immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
FollowMyHealth is a healthcare patient portal and is used by many doctor's offices and hospitals nationwide to provide patients access to their personal health records and enabling them to take a proactive role in managing their health and care.
FollowMyHealth is a free health management tool that helps you manage your health care from your computer, tablet or smartphone. There are many features available in the portal, including the ability to request appointments, view test results and send secure messages to your provider.
Your invite code is 4 digits, and is either:
- the month and day of your birthday (e.g. May 10th becomes 0510)
- or the last 4 digits of your SSN
Check your email Spam or Junk folder, also add the email address: email@example.com to your trusted list.
For security and privacy purposes, in some cases we may need to verify your identity in person especially when establishing a connection from an existing FollowMyHealth account.
No, at present portal access is not available to children under 18 nor via proxy access to their parent/guardian.
No, the bill pay feature is not available through the portal, however you can pay your bill directly from our website by clicking here.
No, we currently do not offer a scheduling option, however you may request an appointment using the secure messaging feature in FollowMyHealth.
Patients can submit a prescription refill request by sending a secure message through the portal as long as our office prescribed the medication.
Visit the FollowMyHealth FollowMyHealth Patient Knowledge Base, If you do not find the answer there, please call our office.